Traveling Finish Carpenter
Experience/Carpentry Technical Skills Required:
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Experience with new construction and/or remodels for nationwide big box retailers/general contractors preferred, but not required
- Ability to lift heavy objects including ability to walk and stand for long periods of time while performing physical labor that is essential to completing the project
- Forklift and/or scissor lift experience preferred
- Valid state driver's license is required
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug test.
- Advancement opportunities exist including: superintendent, as well as other supervisory roles. Employee advancement is based on strong work ethic and proven ability to make sound decisions.
Traveling Finish Carpenter Position Description: We are seeking finish carpenters experienced in architectural millwork and retail casework installation, who are willing to travel.
Traveling Finish Carpenter Principal Responsibilities:
- Installation of casework: wood base, casing, crown molding and countertops
- Fixture installation and installation of countertops, and metal racking
- Use and maintain hand tools, portable power tools, and stationary power tools in a safe manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be willing to work various shifts (days and/or nights)