First Carpenters Locals were chartered in Minneapolis.
First Carpenters Locals were chartered in Saint Paul.
Wisconsin Carpenters Locals form.
The Twin City Carpenters District Council was founded to build strength for the Union Locals throughout the area.
The United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners (UBC) began to merge a number of Local Unions and created the Minnesota Statewide District Council
Jurisdictions changed again. Locals 361, 606, and 1348 were spun off and eventually teamed with North Dakota Locals 1091 and 1176 within the North Central Regional Council. Locals in the rest of Minnesota became Carpenters District Council of Southern Minnesota.
Jurisdiction expanded to South Dakota, adopting the Lakes and Plains Council name.
Wisconsin Carpenters Locals form Northern Wisconsin Regional Council, rooted in Greater Fox River Valley District Council, which was formed by the merger of Fox River Valley Area Council, Wisconsin River Valley Area Council, Eau Claire Carpenters Local 1074, and La Crosse Carpenters Local 1143.
Northern Wisconsin Regional Council’s jurisdiction expands to include Madison Carpenters Local 314 and other southern parts of the state.
Lakes and Plains, and North Central Regional Council merged.
North Central States Regional Council of Carpenters formed on November 1 when the UBC merged Lakes and Plains Regional Council with Northern Wisconsin Regional Council
In July, NCSRCC welcomed 3,000 members from five Locals in Nebraska, and Central and Western Iowa.
In January, NCSRCC welcomed 4,350 members from eight Locals in Eastern Iowa and the Milwaukee area of Wisconsin.
In March, NCSRCC welcomed 1,600 members from ten Industrial Locals in Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin.