The North Central States Regional Council of Carpenters (NCSRCC) continues to partner with MetLife to ensure that members and their beneficiaries are covered in the event of an injury or death. As a member in good standing, you may already receive life and long-term disability insurance certified by MetLife. Members are now able to increase their life insurance up to $200,000 without a Statement of Health or underwriting approval.
NCSRCC is also pleased to announce new benefits from MetLife that are available exclusively to members. Enrollment begins August 2, 2021.
Other additional new benefits include:
- Critical Illness - provides benefits directly to you upon first diagnosis of a serious condition like heart attack, stroke, cancer and more.
- Accident - provides cash for covered on and off the job accidents. You decide how to use the money for medical and non-medical costs.
- Hospital Indemnity - pays benefits directly to you for a hospital admission to help with the out of pocket expenses left by your medical plan.
- Professional legal help with MetLife Legal Plans® - gives you easy, direct access to a national network of attorneys by phone or in person.
Members can schedule an appointment to speak with a licensed, professional Benefit Coach during this year’s enrollment. The Coach will review the benefits, costs, answer questions, and enroll or waive you in the benefits you choose in one easy phone call. Your spouse can also join you on the call.
Schedule your appointment today for August!
Visit https://NCSRCC.AppointmentNavigator.com (available 24/7 on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop/computer)
Or call 1-888-392-4505 (Scheduling & appointments are available Mon - Fri, 8 am - 8 pm CT.)
August 2 - 31, 2021
Schedule an Appointment with MetLife Benefit Coach
Schedule an appointment to speak with a licensed, professional Benefit Coach during this year’s enrollment period. The Coach will review the benefits, costs, answer questions, and enroll or waive you in the benefits you choose in one easy phone call. You can schedule online or by calling 1-888-392-4505.
Enrollment begins August 2, 2021
More information on MetLife's new member benefits is available online. Enrollment begins August 2 through August 31, 2021 and can be done in one of three ways:
- Schedule an appointment today to speak with a licensed, professional Benefit Coach during this year’s enrollment period.
- Call 1-888-392-4505 to speak with a Benefit Coach during this year's enrollment period.
- Enroll online starting August 2, 2021.