Lake Hazard Areas
- Little Pipe Island and Big Pipe Island - Do not drive your boat between the two islands
- Big Pipe Island on Northwest side there is a white with black vertical striped buoy - do not drive between buoy and shore
- Pelican Island has a lot of hazards
- West Bar has a white with black vertical striped buoy 300 yards off - shore do not drive between that buoy and shore. It can be hard to see that far off shore, there are no other buoys on that bar.
- North East side of Pelican has a white with black striped buoy 100 yards off shore - do not drive between that buoy and shore.
- Red Rocks will have 3 white Buoys with orange diamonds - do not go between those buoys.
Leech Lake Hazards Map