Superintendent for Miron Construction
• High School diploma or equivalent, some vocational/technical/college is desirable
• 10 years of commercial construction experience and 5 years of construction supervision
• Required certifications/licenses
• Driver’s license in good standing
• First Aid/ CPR certified
• Proficient with heavy equipment (forklifts, reach forklifts, scissor lifts, etc.)
• Ability to communicate well and establish long-term relationships with our clients, subcontractors and employees.
• Experience executing a safety plan in the field.
• Strong sense of quality - must be able to both set an example of how to do high quality work and also must ensure crew performs high quality work.
• Must have experience managing large crews.
• Strong computer knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and MS Project.
• Proficient with spelling, punctuation, grammar and basic business math.
• Think critically and able to solve problems. • Handle confidential/sensitive information with discretion.
• Good judgment and analytical skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
Miron Construction Co., Inc. provides innovative preconstruction, construction management, design-build, industrial, and general construction services to multiple markets throughout the nation. The family-owned company has been in business since 1918 and is one of the nation’s premier construction firms and industry leaders. More than 1,500 employees provide professional construction services to Miron’s clients throughout the Midwest, with an expanded geographic reach across the United States. Miron is headquartered in Neenah, WI, with Yard Operations located in Menasha, WI, and regional offices in Eau Claire, Green Bay, Madison, Milwaukee, and Wausau, WI, and Cedar Rapids, IA.
Submit resume to:
Director of Labor Relations
Responsible for overall direct field supervision of projects, ensuring production goals, craftsmanship standards, and safety practices are met. The position interfaces with project management to develop construction schedules, update construction schedule progress completion, obtain subcontractors, and ensure that project is within budget.